Friday 13 August 2010

Nagano orientation

I can't believe it's been a year, I really can't. On Wednesday I headed to Nagano city to meet all the newbies in the ken, fresh-faced and eager. It seemed like such a short time ago I was one of those people, half excited, half frightened to death. It was an enjoyable day, I just wish the humidity had let up for just a moment, phew!

Incidently, the summer temperature here is consistently at around 33-35 degrees for virtually all the time the sun is up, the humidity in the 80's and 90's. I can't believe how much water I've sweated out the past few weeks!

I also realise I've been rather slack with blogs this month, although I chalk that up to the heat and humidity; I've wanted to do nothing in my free time except lounge around under my air-con in my underwear. Now there's a lovely image.

No comments:

Post a Comment